A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(tag ansley) a night of fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
darkestic

(tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:04 am

Drake finished the ice cream and then looked at ansley when she said that he missed her. LEaning over towards he, he had missed her too. A spot of chocolate sauce got on her lips. Placing his hand under her chin, he gently wiped away the chocolate and then stopped looking at her eyes. he had missed her so much it hurt to be without her all the time. "I missed you as well, princess." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:11 am

Ansley blushed, she always blushed when drake called her princess. No one else had really every given her a nickname except for maybe Ans. But that was the only nickname that she really had. As she felt his touch, she wanted to lean closer to him and just kiss him right there nd there. But again she thought about it and didn't think that it would be the brightest ideas. She smiled and then figured what was the worst that could happen. She leaned in a little more and whispered "I think that I have fallen in love with you rockstar." She gently kissed his lips then pulled away now blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 am

Drake smirked when she said those words, happiness washed over his body and he kissed her lips. "I fell for a princess. whom sang into my heart, only to return with a new tune." drake chuckled. He saw some fangirls in the window looking at him taking pictures. Using his coat he covered his head wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:26 am

Ansley smiled brightly when she heard that he had fallen for her too. She looked out the window and saw the girls and then at Drake and laughed lightly. "I'll take care of it." She stood up and walked out side. " If you guys are looking for Drake you might as well stop. He is taken." She smiled. "But I think that I heard he was gonna go to a local bar down the street if you want to go there." She girls all screamed and then ran down the street to the bar. She walked back into the ice cream place laughing and sat back down. "You're safe rockstar."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:17 am

drake smirked and then looked at her. "Careful there are some that will kill you." Drake told her. Thinking for a moment he wasn't sure what to do, but grabbing ansley's hand he took her out the store. "Shall I take you home? or do you want to come to my condo. I have it for one more day before I leave."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 am

Ansley laughed "Well I got rid of them didn't I? Besides I'm a big girl I think I can handle a few crazy fans." She gave him a wink and smiled. Then she paused thinking about his question "Well if I go home, then I will just be home alone. My Aunt and Uncle are gone for the weekend. It's their wedding anniversary. So I convinced them to leave Forks and go have some fun. So I am home alone until monday. So, why don't we just go to your condo, then I can help you take your stuff to Forks later. I have my car still here so I can just take you." She smiled as she held his hand. she really didn't even notice. It almost felt like it was suppose to happen, like they were suppose to be holding hands this entire time.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 am

drake nodded his head. "I am staying with the Dragomir's after tomorrow. they are a good family and their father sort of adopted me into the family." Drake knew that Ansley was told by him that his family didn't care for him and was abandoned. When in truth he ran away from his problems not wanting to deal with them. Drake walked with Ansley down the street.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Ansley smiled as they walked down the street. It was beginning to get pretty dark. She liked the dark though. She had always been a night person. Which was why she liked to stay inside during the day, and also explained why she was so pale. She looked at Drake and smiled at him, even if he wasn't looking back at her. She was just happy to be with him again. "So do you plan on staying in Forks for a long time?' She really hoped that he would say yes, she didn't want to be separated from him again.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm

((sorry for not replying been having a really bad week))\

Drake nodded his head. "for a year or two. To chill out, the Dragomir's kids are going to school, so I will stay with them and leave when they move." He didn't want to come flat out and say he owed one his life. After all, one did save him and get him into the music business. If it wasn't for his friend, he would have been still stuck in the castle. Looking at Ansley iwth a smile he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Ansley looked down and looked a little sad that he said about two years. Two years was not a very long time. "Oh... well I guess it's cool you want to stay with them." She really wanted to just stay with him, but she didn't really know what she was going to be doing in two years either. She hoped maybe her music would be bigger by then. A soft smile went across her lips as she kissed Drake back.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 am

Drake smirked at Ansley. "yeah, they sort of brought me to america when my family didn't really want anything to do with me. cause I wasn't full romanian. my family was more of the kind of people you didn't want at an inter racial table." He was lying, but only half. Cause his immortal family hated humans being part of the family like he is. being a half vampire made them angry. "Plus if you need any help, Sessi is a singer too and plays many instruments."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Ansley smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that would work." She really would rather him stay and work with her. Not that she didn't like Sessi, because she did. She had just sort of grown attached to Drake. When she had to move away from him last time the only thing keeping her together was her music and knowing she couldn't do anything about it. But if he was the one leaving then she wasn't sure it would be as easy to cope. "You know, if you wanted to stay here, you know instead of moving around and stuff, I am getting my own apartment soon and it has a few extra rooms if you would like to stay with me."

[[ Right after I get done with my homework I am replying to everything on Forbidden Hearts]]
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Drake fell silent for a moment, he is not sure what is going on in his mind. the offer sounded tempting but the last thing he wanted was for her to find out what he was. it was the one rule he couldn't break, it would kill him to see people die cause of him. Combing back his long dark blonde hair with his fingers, his cold face stared at her. "I'll think about it. There are some things I rather people not know about me, and last thing I want is fan girls at your door."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Ansley laughed lightly. "I am sure the last place that they would look for you is in the small town of Forks in an apartment building with a girl that is a no-body." she wondered what things he was talking about. They couldn't be that bad could they? She put the thought off to the side. "Well when you make up your mind tell me" She smiled. "One of the rooms I am planning to set up as my studio. But I will still use the one at my house for the real recording stuff."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 am

Drake raised an eyebrow. "My dear I will not be shocked if you had fans either after what I just did to you. I brought you on stage to sing with me. so either you get fans or you get the wrong kind of fans at your door." Drake knew all too well, since no one leeked that he was going to be living in Forks. but he knew that evenetually they would. "I'll let you know though, princess."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Ansley laughed lightly and nodded her head. "I guess you are right Rockstar" She skipped ahead of him a little turning around to look at him and smiled. For the first time in a while she had been actually happy. Which was something that was odd for her to accept. She had just realized that the only times that she was really and truely happy was when she was with Drake. She liked feeling happy though. Just then two guys who had been at Drake's concert walked up behind Ansley."Hey sweet thing, you looked really hot up there on stage." the man gave Ansley a wink. the other got closer to her and smirked.Ansley froze and looked at Drake she had sort of a 911 look on her safe as if saying HEEELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 am

Drake smiled as Ansley went ahead, but paused when he saw the men. Something told him that this wasn't a good day to be either of them. Rushing to Ansley's side in a quick walk, he put his arm around her waist and stared at the men.

"Can I help you?" Drake asked with a frown on his face. "You are bothering my date."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

The men looked at Drake and their eyes went wide seeing that it was their music idol. "Oh wow I am so sorry Drake.. we- we uh we didn't know she was your girl. By the way great concert." The boys then turned around and started to walk away very quickly.

Ansley laughed lightly and let out a sigh of relief. She was very happy that Drake was with her, otherwise things could have gotten really bad. She looked up at him and smiled kissing his cheek lightly. "thank you" she whispered. "Having you around comes in handy." she said laughing a little. "I should keep you around." She winked and wrapped an arm around him, laying her head on him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Drake laughed but then again there was also a downside of always being around a person such as a human. He never met a human that he actually cared for this much, Drake felt though that one day he would have to break her heart with the truth about who and what he is when he doesn't age.

"And you come in handy too." Drake laughed. He watched the men walking away with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:51 am

Ansley laughed lightly wrapping her arms around Drake. "How do I come in handy. I'm nothing special. Just plain old Ansley." She looked up at Drake smiling softly. Maybe she was actually falling in love with him. But she couldn't tell him that, he might not feel the same way about her. So she would just keep it to herself.

this is kind of a puney post.. i am just kinda out of it x.x
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 am

sorry. I was in the hospital. been out of it too. finally got off my medication the other day.

------------

Drake smirked, but his eyes moved as something caught his ear. Something was watching them, he could sense it. With a worried look on his face, he called for a taxi. "We'll get your car later." Drake knew that it would be fine, but at the same time he felt something was wrong. Worried that it was one of those people whom were a serious anti-fan that would rather kill him than just hate him. something sounded in his ear like a trigger getting ready to be pulled. "ansley..."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 am

Ansley nodded "That's fine. I'm too tired to drive tonight anyways." She walked to the cab and stopped to look at Drake when he called her name. "Yes?" Right behind Drake she saw a man with a gun in his hand pointed directly at Drake. Her eyes widened, she was scared of what would happen. Would this guy actually shoot him? Surely not, he isn't THAT stupid, but then again people did stuff like that all the time. She felt her body freeze, should couldn't move, she couldn't even find the words to tell Drake to look out or move out of the way.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

drake closed the door with Ansley inside looking at the cab driver. "Take her to 4235 Weart Road in Forks." Drake told him quickly throwing a few hundred dollars at him. The cab drove off and suddenly as the car was leaving everyone around heard a gun shot and started running. Drake hit the ground as he watched Ansley leave in the cab.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Ansley told the cab driver to stop. When he stopped she jumped out of the cab and ran to Drake laying there on the ground. "Drake, come on don't die on me please." She took out her cell phone and called 911. Soon she heard the sound of sirens. She looked at him and tried to smile "You are going to be okay. I promise."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

drake didn't wake up for a moment, but then he moved as the paramedics turned him over. He wanted blood, to drain a human to drink. staring at Ansley he got worried, as he was taken into the back of the ambulance still holding her hand. He wanted her to come with him; he didn't want her to get hurt. "hey....you...coming..." Drake asked, he knew that Thor would be waiting for him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(tag ansley) a night of fun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next