A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella
Admin
Bella

Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Bella finished making up the couch into a suitable "bed." Charlie required her to do this everytime she planned on having a friend spend the night. Especially this particular friend. Charlie liked her and thought she was good for Bella, and he wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. As Charlie walked out the front door, off to spend the weekend with his buddies, she sighed with relief.

Bella walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. She grabbed the phone from the receiver and dialed Alice's number. When she got no answer, Bella decided to leave a message. She knew that once Alice heard it, she'd be over in no time. "Hey Alice, it's me. I guess you aren't around or you just answering my call. But I was hoping you would come over tonight. You know, just us. No Edward, no Jasper? Not even Charlie." Bella laughed lightly before continuing. "I am handing myself over to you. Hope to see you soon." She hung up the phone and began counting down the minutes, more like seconds, before Alice would burst through the door to make Bella's life hell. But tonight, she was going to enjoy it. She needed some girl time with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Alice skipped up to the door with a bag full of things to give Bella a make over. She always enjoyed dressing her friend up, even though it was against Bella's will. she knocked on the door and waited for Bella to open the door. Alice already knew of course that Bella was going to as her to come over, which was why she didn't answer her phone.

Looking around outside she felt a few drops on her head , getting wet was something she was not a fan of. It would mess up her hair and her make up, which she didn't like either.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 am

Bella had been staring boredom at a wall when she heard a knock at the door. She jumped up and hurried to the entry way. She opened up the door and a smile slid across her lips when she saw who it was. "Hey Alice. Come on in. I see you've come prepared." Usually Bella wasn't excited about the makeovers Alice liked to give her. But she hadn't had any girl time with her in a while, so this was dually needed.

Bella closed the door behind Alice and walked back into the living room. She plopped down on the couch and looked up at her friend. "Charlie is out for the night; which you probably already knew. So we have the house to ourselves." She smiled, for she was happy to get some alone time with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

Alice laughed and plopped dpwn pn the couch next to Bella. "Of course I already knew silly. I knew I was coming over a week ago when charlie decided he was going out tonight. Nothing can get passed me. Unless.. it has to do with one of those smelly mutts." Alice made a face like something really smelly had just gone by her. Her expression softened and she laughed a little. "But of course Jake is on the good list.. sort of." Alice hadn't really made up her mind about Jake. He was a nice guy and all but he was after all trying to steal Bella away from her brother.

"So my dear what would you like to do first. I mean we have all night. Although.. you have to sleep at some point. I know how you get when you are tired. It's worse that a pregnant lady who is on her period." She laughed. "I'm kidding, you aren't that cranky." She laughed more leaning back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Bella smiled and shook her head. She should have known Alice would have seen this coming. Of course, Bella had tried not to think about it around Alice, but like she said, nothing got past her. Unless.. it has to do with one of those smelly mutts. "They aren't that smelly." But then Alice brought up Jake. Bella's face paled and she had a saddened look upon her face. She was glad Alice didn't know what had gone on at the beach the other day. Around Jake, Bella could talk about anything without fear of Alice finding out because he was like a stone wall she couldn't see past. And Edward couldn't read her mind so he wouldn't know either. If either of them found out, it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Alice, thankfully, lightened the mood with a joke. "Pregnant ladies don't even have their period stupid. You've been around long enough to know that." She smiled, teasing Alice right back. Her sad expression all but wiped from her face, replaced with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]   Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night? [Tag:Alice]
Page 1 of 1