A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 4 Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 4 -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(tag ansley) a night of fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

(tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Ansley nodded and climbed in the back of the ambulance with Drake. she wasn't about to let him go alone. Sitting next to him she took his hand and held it once again so that he knew she was there with him. She kissed his cheek softly. "Just rest okay? I'll call Thor and let him know what happened so he doesn;t worry when you don;t show up at the house." She smiled at him and laughed lightly "So much for being alone together for the night." She watched as the paramedics did their jobs in making sure Drake stayed alive and tried to stop the bleeding from the shot. She had a worried look on her face but quickly replaced it with a fake smile. she didn't want him seeing that she was worried.
Back to top Go down

(tag ansley) a night of fun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4