A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Jayson Noah Night Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Jayson Noah Night -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Jayson Noah Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamiJ
SamiJ

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm

* Jayson Noah Ozera !
Jayson Noah Night Chris-colfer1

Just Smile

full name: Jayson Noah Ozera
nicknames: Jay or Blue Jay
date of birth: December 13th, 1854
date of change: April 17th, 1874
hometown: Ireland
species: Vampire
ability's: Ability of air and water

height: 5'8 "
weight: 98 lbs
hair: brown
eyes: grey/blue
general appearance: Usually wears clothing by Marc jacob. Which consists of Black pants sometimes blue shirt and a jacket.
play by: Chris Colfer

dislikes: nature, his mother, how tempting humans are
strengths: fashion style, staying calm and not doing anything rash
weaknesses: fire and anything to do with fire, sterling silver, and wood
habits/quirks: tends to sing along with music with out knowing it
fears: to be truly alone, and facing death
secrets: No one knows that he's bi sexual not even his mother or brother.
personality: He's nice and gets along with everyone. He hardly ever gets mad unless someone did something to get him that mad. He likes to make new friends.

mother: Rowan Salvatore
father: Erik Night
siblings: Damon Ozera
other family: half Sister Luna Rose Night
other important people: Kyle
history:Well pretty much all his life he has lived with his mother and brother. He remembers his father, but he doesn't remember having a half sister. His mother tried to keep him away from the world of vampires, but she realizes that she can't stop it from happening. Jayson decides to run away and tries to find his father and half sister. Leaving his brother and mother. He found out about his half sister when he finds a picture of his family, and half of it isn't showing. He goes to the attic and finds the old family photo albums. There are three of them one for each of the kids in there family. Damon Ozera, Jayson Noah Night, and one that is of Luna Rose Night.

your name: Sami
experience: Some
who you play: Luna Rose Night
how to contact you: PM
have you read the rules: Yes
code word:**********
role play sample:
Are you Luna? the male asked curious. Luna would nod her head curious to how he knew her. He had a familiar smell to him. I'm Jayson your half brother. Your my half brother? Luna was confused. But that's not possible Luna replied. She told Jayson how her mother had abandoned her, and how she had just moved out of her fathers house. Jayson looked at her, explaining how he knew her, and the photo album and how he had came here to find her.

Last edited by Luna on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Uhmmm could use a bit more on the history. Doesn't really tell much on who he is.

But I am lmfao at the fact that Kurt is a vampire xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SamiJ
SamiJ

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 pm

history: Well pretty much all his life he has lived with his mother and brother. He remembers his father, but he doesn't remember having a half sister. His mother tried to keep him away from the world of vampires, but she realizes that she can't stop it from happening. Jayson decides to run away and tries to find his father and half sister. Leaving his brother and mother.

haha yea i thought it'd be funny and cute if Kurt was a vampire
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Fill out the personality section please. Also, you still need more history. Just edit your original post instead of posting another message. For history try telling how he got turned, how he found out about his half sister, things like that. I'll check it again when it has been edited.
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Bella
Admin
Bella

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Jayson Noah Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Noah Night   Jayson Noah Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayson Noah Night
Page 1 of 1