A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (BECCA) a special night  Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (BECCA) a special night  -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(BECCA) a special night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
darkestic

(BECCA) a special night  Empty
PostSubject: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

Thor drove all day with Becca in the car, he wanted to take her somewhere special and seattle was the only place he could think of that didn't involve a plane. Stopping on the main street where it was busy, mardigra was happening. Dressed in black jeans and a white dress shirt, he opened the door for becca and smiled. "Welcome to mardigra my love." He told her. He figured this would be a fun shopping trip and they could have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 am

"Fun what is this all about? Sheesh. I feel so like...Loved. You don't have to get me anything. I already have you and that's all I need." She said while stepping out of the car and stretching her legs and arms. Dressed in Black Skinnies, Black Pumps, and a Dark Blue V Neck tee she walked into the store and looked around all puppy-dog like. "SHUT UP!!! OMFG! we are shopping here?" She gasped and then hid behind his arm, Peeking over like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am

thor laughed he knew he would get becca anything she wanted. "My love, you can have anything. I have been so busy with the hospital that I haven't spent much time with you. So you can have anything." He opened the door for her to the store and was willing to go through the squeel. He kissed her forehead. "I must say you look lovely tonight." He combed back his hair with his hand looking at everything in the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 am

"Well thank you. But it wasn't your fault. You just been so busy. You were thinking about me though...Come on!! You should go shopping too. Or I will drag you into a Men's store." She smirked and crossed her arms across her chest. She smiled and then wrapped her fingers into his, looking around the store. "Well..Thank you Hun. And you look Mighty handsome yourself. She ran her fingers through her tousled hair and then smiled up at him with one of her famous cheeky smiles.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 am

Thor smiled and leaned down kisses Becca as they stood in the store. he adored becca and would do anything for her. "i'll do some shopping tonight too. but I wanted to make this a special night for you. not many people are willing to take their dates to mardigra." Thor laughed as he picked up a mask putting it on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:00 am

Becca laughed and then kissed him back while standing up on her toes. "Well..I'm one of the lucky ones now aren't I?" She laughed and then winked, grabbing a cat mask and then slipping it on her face, Making fake cat claws and then meowing at him. She laughed softly and then changed the mask to a Jester Mask. She stuck her tongue out and then ran to the back of the store, barely peeking over a rack.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:09 am

Thor laughed when he saw the cat impersonation. but the jester scared him, he wasn't fond of jester makes but it was cute on becca. walking around he found a creepy old man mask, grabbing it he went through the wall without anyone seeing and came up behind becca. "Hello little one." He made a creepy old man voice that made him laugh in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

Becca screamed when an old man appeared behind her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!? Hai Thor." She laughed and pulled the mask off slightly and then planted a kiss on his lips. She grabbed a bright blue Boa and then wrapped it around her neck, Grabbing sparkly sunglasses and putting them on top. She posed against him and then grinned, Taking a picture on her phone.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 am

the boa made him laugh but getting his picture taken was something he liked the most. thinking about it, thor picked Becca up as though she was his bride. "how could I get so lucky?" Thor smirked. Seeing some guys looking at him, he recognized them from the other day the ones that were following him in town when he came to perform surgery on a man. Putting Becca down he put on a demon mask making him giggle a little at the fact that people think that demons look like that. "How about we go get you some new shoes? I think they got some glass slippers for my princess down the street." He winked. he wasn't joking about the glass shoes either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 am

Becca giggled at the picture and then put it as her screensaver on her phone. "Now THAT picture is a keeper. Forever and ever. And I dunno...Your just in luck to have found me. but WAAIIITT! Can I get the boa and the sunglasses too?" She pouted slightly, using her puppy dog eyes. She then stuck her tongue out at the boys who were staring after her. "Nooo..MY turn to go help you shop." She grabbed his hand and then lead to the counter. She felt so short compared to him; She was only up to a little bit past his elbow. She growled low and quietly at the boys who were coming behind her, about to slap her butt.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

Thor nodded his head and put his credit card on the counter buying the items. but he also got Becca beads as well, he didn't want her to go through the drinking and things to get the beads in the street. after paying for it, he placed it back in his wallet. placing the beads around Becca's neck he walked her out of the store. "Clothes or shoes next?" He winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Becca smiled wide and then posed outside the store with the beads, Boa and the sunglasses. "Thank you Hun. So much. Uhmmm...Shoes." She grinned and then danced around him and then looked up at the sky, her pale skin glowing slightly making her look like angel like. "We are getting something for you too Hun. Kay??" She said with her puppy dog looking eyes.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

thor nodded his head he knew that it was coming, a dress up day for him as well. he didn't want to, but he knew that he needed some new clothing. Leaning down he gave Becca a kiss on the neck and then walked ahead looking at the stores stopping at the Roots store. the clothing on displace looked awesome to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Becca turned around to notice Thor staring after a store. She laughed softly and then ran into the store with him. she Blushed after the kiss on the neck and then stood up to kiss his cheek softly. She waved to the Cashier and then went to the first thing she saw; Long sleeved shirts and t-Shirts. "If I was a dude...I would be in LOVEEE with these clothes." She giggled after saying.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

thor smirked. "I like them." He went inside this was the first time in a while he actually wanted to try things on. he wasn't sure if anything would fit but he was going to try. "you tell me if they look good or not." He grabbed a few pairs of jeans and a few shirts, he smirked as he went into the changing room and came out in nothing but jeans with skulls going up the side. his strong bare chest not feeling cold at all. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:53 pm

She chewed her lip and then ran her eyes up and down his body. "Mmmmmm...Becca likey. Very much." She stuck her tongue out and then nodded at the jeans. She came up close to him and ran her fingers down his chest then back up. "Hummm..You need to not wear your shirt more often around me. Deal?" She said while tilting her head cutely at him. She stood on her toes and kissed his nose with her finger and then smiled cutely.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Thor smirked at her. "You do the same?" He winked joking of course. It was almost teasing him. Going back into the changing room he tried on a few outfits, but some didn't work. The dark jeans with a white dress shirt that had a cross on the back. and a black vest. Coming out he looked at Becca. "I like this. but the vest, I think makes me look bloody stupid." Thor explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"That vest I don't like. I like the outfit but just not the vest. And maybe I will take my shirt off more often. Hmm...We should go into Victoria's Secret after we are done picking out your clothes." She said while jogging off, Grabbing a couple pairs of Jeans, Skinny Jeans, some wife beaters that looked cool, and then some long sleeved shirts. She set them down in the changing room and then slipped out of there. "Go try those on while I try on some Snazzy Hats and sunglasses." She giggled and then skipped off over to the accessories.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 pm

thor shrugged when she said something about the vest, he was glad that she didn't like it. taking it off, a trip to the victoria secret made him smile. "Can I watch in that store?" Thor smirked as he tried on the clothes that BEcca gave him. coming out with no top on again he handed the shirts to becca. "Too short in the arms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

"Yus you may watch in Victoria's Secret Hun. And do you wanna try anything else?" She blinked and then took the shirts into her arms, peeking at him from a pair of big dark aviators she found from the accessories. "Bigger size or forget about them??" She said while holding up a couple shirts to show him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

"forget about them." thor pulled Becca close to him and kissed her softly on the lips. Going back into the changing room after letting her go, he changed into his normal clothing. Paying for the items. "Those glasses suit you my dear." thor told her. As he opened the door for her. he might be old but he was still a gentleman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Becca nodded gently and then kissed him back gently. She smiled at the Cashier staring after her and then waved her fingers in a friendly way. "Do they really? It matches my Hair and everything!!" She giggled and then nodded her head at when he was holding the door open for her. "all gentleman like and everything. Hmmmm...I like that. Where did I find such an amazing guy like you now? And thank you very much about buying me this stuff. I never said anything...But I love it!! and I owe you, I honestly do." She smirked and then Blew kisses at him. She skipped in front of him, twirling around with her bags of stuff.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 pm

thor smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, placing his head on her shoulders. "I love you Becca. you are my angel and my light. my sanity where there is none." He kissed her on the cheek and pulled something out of his pocket placing it in her hands. "I want you to have this. I had it made for you. you can wear it to the party the cullens and dragomir's are hosting."

(BECCA) a special night  Necklace1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 pm

She leaned back against him and then rested her head up against his neck. Tears started welling up in her eyes as he said that. "I love you too Thor. So much. Your the reason I'm here in this world." She said when he pulled the thing out of his pocket. Her eyes widened and she squealed, jumping up and down while wrapping her arms around his neck. "SHUT UP! OMFG! I LOVE IT!!! SO MUCH!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" She kissed him deeply and then handed it to him. "Can you put it on me Hun??"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Thor laughed and kissed her back so happy that she liked it. he could have done without the screaming in his ear though. Putting it on around Becca's neck he smirked. "I got these diamonds on my last trip to africa. I got them myself. rather not use the slave thing they have there. no matter how hard I try they won't let them go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (BECCA) a special night    (BECCA) a special night  Empty

Back to top Go down

(BECCA) a special night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next