A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella (tag ansley) a night of fun Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice (tag ansley) a night of fun -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

(tag ansley) a night of fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
darkestic

(tag ansley) a night of fun Empty
PostSubject: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

IT was a concert, and Drake was there performing at the concert hall. Drake wasn't sure which one they were doing but when he heard the drum and the guitar first, he knew exactly which one. Thor stood on the side lines in case Drake started feeling ill again. they were both half breeds so it was natural for them to hang around each other.

"Dreaming and dying
is all I can do.
Damn this world
and you to.
I may be evil
I may like your blood

but it is so good
to heard your screams.
Screams in the night!!!
Screams in the day!!!
Shall I taste blood
And you never wake again!!!

I search for you!
The one who doesn't run!
They all run from me!!!
but love doesn't go!
I like the taste
of the sickly sweet fruit
the devil has come"

Drake let the drum solo go as the crowd cheered his name. they were cheering for him since he was using his luring voice. Thor watched and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 am

Ansley was standing in the crowd. One of her friends had dragged her along to the concert. She said that it was a really great guy, and she said that Ansley would like him. So she figured what the heck and went along. Her friend was right, she really did like him. He had an amazing voice. But hiss voice wasn't the only thing she liked, she thought that he was pretty cute. She stood off to the side watching while her friend was one of the crazed girls screaming his name. 'drake" she thought. It brought a smile to her face, she liked that name.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:24 am

Drake stopped for a moment and looked out at the crowd, his eyes catching Ansley. tilting his head sideways a little shocked that she was there. He had given her lessons along time ago that she won in a contest. He didn't think he would ever see her agian. looking back at the crowd he pointed a finger at Ansley as a new song started.

I say no more
no more pain
no more games
I am tired of this world today

Let me live my own way
your rules are nothing but bull ****
I am tired of living in your light
There is nothing more to go through

No love. Nothing to hold on
Just kill me now like you wanted
show me now how strong you are.
Come to me. and I show you

That I will not fall
I will not bow
I will never surrender to you
You may be the law
I am through
Through of your lies.

His eyes went back to the lovely girl name Ansley in the crowd, he waved a hand at the secrutiy guard and told him to bring Ansley. the guard walked up to her. "Miss. Mister Drake wants to see you."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

Ansley raised her eyebrow surprised that he had remembered her. She herself barely remembered him. But she figured that it was just from seeing a music video of his. She didn't have the best memory in the world. She nodded her head. "Alright." She followed the secruity guard back stage and stood on the side. She looked at Drake and waved shyly to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 am

Drake smiled at her and waved her on stage, the music stopped for a moment. "Everyone this is Ansley Lockheart. A former student of mine. I want her to sing a course for us." Drake told the crowd. People began to cheer as he spoke, he pulled ansley on stage and gave her a microphone. Whispering in her ear. "Been a long time." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 am

Ansley heard what Drake said and a blush came to her face making her look like a strawberry. she shook her head and mouthed the words "No way" to him. but then the secruity guard pushed her on stage so she was forced to stand out there.. in front of the millions of people. She looked at Drake and smiled softly at him. She took the mirophone then looked out to the crowd. "Hey everyone" then looking at Drake again she whispered "What exactly is it that you want me to sing?" being caught off guard wasn't exactly something that she liked, but it seemed to happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:58 am

Drake smirked, and leaned down to her ear. "anything. The band will pick up. Think of this as a thank you for taking the lessons at night instead of the day." Many of his fans knew he only came out at night cause he was deathly allergic to sunlight. he wanted her to sing something she made herself, and also he did love to hear her sing. it was like angels speaking in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 am

Ansley nodded her head. "Okay, I think that I can handle that. and your welcome. It wasn't a problem. I work better at night anyways." she smiled and walked to the front of the stage. "Okay so this is a song that I wrote a pretty long time ago, when I was actually taking lessons from Drake. Yal'll ready to hear it?" she asked as the crowd cheered. Then she walked to the keyboard on the side of the stage and put her mic on the stand and started to play the beginning.

How many words are there to say?
But I still can't find a way
To tell you how you've captured me
And turned it all around
I want to write it down
I need to say it out loud
This force inside is driving me
And I can't hold it in
I know You're the only one
Who could help me finally open up
You created something new in me

You give me that feeling
A power I can believe in
The world around me disappears
(I know I'm completely changed)
You give me that feeling
I could smash straight through the ceiling
Fly until I reach the sun
(The ties that bind me come undone)
You give me that feeling

Your light, it shines so bright
It makes the day seem like the night
You chase away the shadows
And illuminate my path
I know You're the only one
Who could help me finally open up
You created something new in me

I always thought if someone knew the real me
They would turn away
But now I've found Your love completes me
And I'll never be the same

She finished singing then took the mic and walked back next to Drake. Leaning over to him "I can't believe you made me do this." He was lucky she had been working on that song, or she would have been making up something as she went along.

[[ the song is "You give me a feeling" By fireflight]]

Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 am

With ansley's song it was time for intermissions for people to take a break. He walked with ansley to the back stage and smiled at her. "Very good. I rather enjoyed it." Drake smiled. Thor shook his head as he stood on the side lines. "How have you been princess? Been a long time." He smiled. Drake couldn't believe that she was at his concert.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 am

Ansley giggled. She hadn't heard him call her Princess in a really long time. she kinda missed it. "I am doin good rockstar. I see you are still doin concerts like always." she smiled and then smiled over at Thor, she hadn't seen him in a really long time either. "I'm glad my friend dragged me along to the concert. she didn't tell me who we were seeing. But I am glad I agreed to it." she laughed lightly and tucked a peice of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 am

Drake smiled at her, he did adore her. his angelic muse, but never spoke about it though. In fear that she may cast him aside like the rest of his family. looking at the ground for a moment, he had a while before the concert started again. Thor walked away and laid down on the trunk to relax for a moment. "You look great. I am glad you came. Been wondering if you still had the voice of an angel."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 am

Ansley blushed again and giggled. "Thanks rockstar." She always did like him, but not just like him for his music, she even had fallen in love with him while they were doing lessons. but she was too afraid to tell him that. After all he was a rockstar and she was just someone who could play the piano and sing. Nothing close to what he was. "I wouldn't exactly call it a voice of an angle. I am pretty sure that there are other girls out there that can sing just as well as I can, probably better. But thank you for the compliment." she smiled and kissed his cheek. Her eyes then going wide at what she had done. "Oh wow... I am so sorry." Her cheeks were now beat red. She couldn't believe that she just did that.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Drake smiled at her but paused when she kissed his cheek. he didn't say anything even when she apologized. "Listen princess, you have your own way about you that makes you an angel to be around." Drake said. "And your voice. though you say that. Is like heaven to my ears." leaning down towards her he smirked. "I don't mind a kiss from an angel." He kept his eyes on the time. He lived in Forks now in the guest area of the Dragomir house. He could visit her more. "do you live in Forks? Cause after this concert I am taking a break and living with the Dragomir family."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Ansley blushed lightly, her cheeks now turning a bright pink. She smiled looking up at Drake. "Thank you for the compliment." she tucked her hair behind her ears again. "Yeah, I live in Forks with my Aunt and Uncle. My uncle is a teacher at the school." she put her hands in her pocket, her cheeks still pink from him saying he didn't mind the kiss. "Maybe we can hang out more after the concert. I am out of school now, I graduated last year so now I am just working on my music." She smiled
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm

drake was happy to hear that she was out of school now. Staring at her, Thor raised his head hearing that. Drake stared down at Ansley and wanted to hug her, he did adore her but was scared of her finding out about what he is. being half vampire he wasn't normal.
"Would you like to join me for dinner tomorrow night at the Dragomir estate? And then we can play music." Drake told her, he would love to make her something to eat. his face turned a little red.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 am

Ansley smiled nodding her head. she was jumped up and down alittle inside. She always had a little crush on Drake but never really showed it. But in a way the kiss on the cheek that sh gave him sort of gave it away. "I'd love that. It will give me a chance to show you my new stuff that I have worked on. Which is alot actually." She laughed lightly . She heard the crowed begin to chant his name "Guess you better get back out there rockstar. I'll be right here when you get done." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 am

Drake smiled down at Ansley. "I have a great idea. you get to meet my new family." Drake whispered in her ear. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, and then ran back on the stage with the crowd cheering his name.

Crying. Waiting. Do you know who I am?
Am I a human?
Or am I a demon?
Maybe I am both

I am damned to you all
But you don't know
the curse on me.
Shall I tell.

Do you hear my screams in the night?
Begging to see the daylight
I have never seen!
To hold you
To have you
to be with you forever.
but the words never come out.

Do you see?
Can't you hear?
I guess not cause you didn't care.
You didn't see what my heart said to you

Thor stood up and walked over to Ansley. "my sister still asks about you. angelic. I am still amazed she took a liking to you."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Ansley blinked a few times. New family? Well that will be fun. When Drake kissed her forehead her cheeks turned a bright pink. She was just kissed by someone who she was had a crush on for a rather long time. She smiled as she watched and listened to Drake on stage. She thought about the lyrics, they sounded like he was trying to tell everyone something, but in a behind the scenes type of way. She stopped thinking about it when she heard Thor and turned to him. She laughed lightly. "Really? She still asks about me? huh. Well maybe she and I can hang out sometime and catch up."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 pm

thor shrugged his shoulders. "she hasn't hit her growth spurt so she still looks like she is 10 or twelve right now." Thor knew that Ansley knew nothing of the supernatural world and he hoped that it stayed that way. Drake sang a few more songs, the crowd going wild. "I think he likes the attention I always say." thor smirked at Ansley.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Ansley laughed lightly "Well I am sure she will hit it eventually. Tell her not to feel bad, I'm not the tallest person either. although I am taller than she is." She leaned against one of the speakers watching Drake. She had a sort of sparkle in her eye as she watched him. Which if anyone saw that sparkle they would instantly be able to tell that she had a little crush on Drake. Not that she wanted anyone to know about it. That was something she would rather keep hidden. Then looking back at Thor she laughed lightly "If I didn't know him any better I would say the saaaaaame thing."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Thor leaned down close to hear ear. "Its not hard to see you have a crush on him. Funny how he was sad when your lessons ended." Thor knew why though, cause Drake was afraid of Ansley finding out what they were. Patting ansley on the head he looks at everyone. Drake looked at Ansley with a wink to her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Ansley's cheeks turned bright pink when Thor said that he could see that she had a crush on Drake. "Just.. don't tell him. I don't want to make things awkward for him. I mean since he's back and all." She didn't think that Drake liked her as well so she thought that iit would make things weird between them. She looked at Drake and smiled at him giving him a little wave from her spot.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm

thor smirked at Ansley as he stood up straight. "Funny how you both don't see what else you have in common other than music." Thor said. he stepped back and stared at drake on the stage. It was closing song now. one that thor didn't like very much.

There are many hidden places
Warn out spaces
Where my heart no longer stands
Waiting any more

I no long hear its beats
hear the sounds
that make me wanna live.
I don't see you anymore
you disappeared
like a wind

There are many hidden spaces
so many warn out holes
that sit in my heart
like no other should be
there should be a whole heart
but most of it is gone

there is more to this life
so I'm told. but no answers me.
take my hand and look at my heart
the one that yearns for you.

when you left me.
I just died....

Drake fell to his knees and then looked at the crowd thinking for a moment. Turning his eyes to ansley, he bit the crowd good night and walked back over to ansley. staring down at her, he went to change out of his sweaty clothes in the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Ansley listened to the song, this one had to be her favorite. She looked at Thor a little confused as to what he meant about they have more than just music in common. She continued listening to the song and when it was finished she clapped and yelled like the others in the crowd. after all he did a good job and deserved at good applause. When Drake walked by her she smiled at him. Then walked with him to his dressing room. "I think that the last song had to have been my favorite one." she smiled
Back to top Go down
darkestic
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Thor watched Ansley for a moment as he waited. Drake stared at Ansley and then looked at the ground not saying a word. "My last concert." Drake said. he didn't really want to sing any more for a long while. he was tired of fan girls at the moment. "funny what I made up when you left." He noticed though all the songs that he made when she left, were all sad as though his heart was torn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (tag ansley) a night of fun   (tag ansley) a night of fun Empty

Back to top Go down

(tag ansley) a night of fun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next