A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Cody Parker Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Cody Parker -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Cody Parker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cody Parker Empty
PostSubject: Cody Parker   Cody Parker EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Name of celeb: Mathhew Tuck --lead vocals, and rhythm guitar for bullet for my valentine

Character Basics
Name: Cody Parker

Sex: Male
Species: Demon

Eye Color: Turquise
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'3
Weight: 175lbs

Appearance: Black hair over one eye. Both eyes are shining turquise.Usually were Band shirts such as Metallica, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold and so forth. Always and I mean always his jeans are ripped usally only weres tight jeans typically black as that would eb his favorite color.

Character Bio
Abilities: He has the abilty to create fire out of thin air. He is very talented with katanas which may not be a power but he considers it one. His mind was a steel trap nothing being able to be seen inside of that. An he had but one other power he could influence humans to do things they normaly would not do it only works on humans.

Peronality: He is a little for reserved as he has had a rough past giving him a darker aura arounf him. He often make sarcastic remarks at other people expencese. Music is his passion he has a keen abilty to remember all the lyrics to every song he has ever heard metal,screamo.and rock would be his favorite, he can also sound like the lead singing to BFMV big surprise.

History: When he was born his mother died in labor and his father was never around. He was turned into a vampire at the age of 18 when he lived in Volttera Italy, the Volturi were going to kill him as he was just a human but he survived there feeding and faught back esacping there grasp. He has since travalled across the world hating werewolves as they killed his mate when he was in a small town in Washington. He slaughtered the wolves he could get to after that. He missed that rainy town so he fianlly returned to it after over 100 years. He was sure if any mutts would still be there but after 100 years and his brutal massacare could they be, but then again wolves may run in the blood line in that case he might have some more to kill. He also knew know there were vampires in forks he wasnt sure if he could get along with them or if they would be hostil he would fight back if they were but he wouldnt want to.

Current Living Area: Forks Washington
Photos
Cody Parker 4shtbq10

[img][/img]

Cody Parker Bigday10

Cody Parker Matttu10

Cody Parker Dscf0610

Rp Sample. Cody walked down the road in the solid twilight just wondering about the girl he had seen the night before. She was diffrent then anyone else, this girl was completly crazy. She ran with vamprires ehr name was Isabella Swan. He had been extremly intrigued by this girl he had to know why she hung out with them, or maybe she was just a pet.The idea of a pet wasnt so bright as Bella seemed so sure they wouldnt hurt her, he was starting to get hungry again... he desended into the night to feed.

Last edited by Cody Parker on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Cody Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Parker   Cody Parker EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I frgot my rp sample but do i need one i was emmett lol
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

Cody Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Parker   Cody Parker EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 pm

I need more history.
And
AND
I want a new roleplay sample from you. A GOOD one. 4 lines minimum. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc MUST be correct.
Back to top Go down
https://alastinglove.rpg-board.net
Crystal Tiffany
Crystal Tiffany

Location : Up your ass and around the corner, reached your heart, gone too far. (:

Cody Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Parker   Cody Parker EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Codyy!!! x)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com ;)

Cody Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Parker   Cody Parker EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

there
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella