A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella New to school Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice New to school -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

New to school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamiJ
SamiJ

New to school Empty
PostSubject: New to school   New to school EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Luna would walk up to her new school. It looked a little overwhelming to her. She held her back pack tightly to her stomach and entered the school. She walked straight into the cafeteria. It was filled with many kids. She wished that her older brother Jayson were there to help her. She walked to the end of the lunch line. Other kids bumped and pushed her around. Luna tried to stay balanced but it was a struggle. She finally got through the line and found an empty table to sit at. Luna had never felt so alone.

She ate her lunch slowly taking her time. The food was tasteless to her. But Luna continued to eat anyways. It took her mind off the smell of blood. A loud bell rang and kids started to leave. Luna followed some kids who looked around her age. She blended in well with them, that they hadn’t noticed someone following them. The sign above the door said English. She went and sat in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
SamiJ
SamiJ

New to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to school   New to school EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Jayson walked into the school a little late. He had been signed up late. He could smell Luna's scent coming form one of the near by classrooms. But he followed procedure and went to the main office and got his schedual. Jayson could feel Luna's want.

He had been so excited when he had learned he had a half sister. He couldn't believe his mother had kept her a secret from him, so he had moved out. His brother Damon had moved out many years before. He often wondered what his brother and mother were up to now. But he loved his new life. But he couldn't help but feel a pang of pain in his heart. Maybe if his mother hadn't kept this secret the family would be still together.

Jayson came back to reality, and out of his day dream. He opened the door and walked into class, handing the teacher a late pass. The teacher looked at him, and pointed him to the empty desk next to his sister. He smiled at her, and walked to his seat. "Just don't be late again" the teacher said returning back to the lesson.
Back to top Go down

New to school
Page 1 of 1