A Lasting Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admin - Bella Anise Sork Bella-bella-swan-5451379-100-100 Admin - Alice Anise Sork -Eclipse-alice-cullen-15185870-100-100
Awards
TBA

Anise Sork

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anise Sork Empty
PostSubject: Anise Sork   Anise Sork EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Character Basics
Name: Anise Sork
Date of Birth: 1992

Sex: Female
Species: Werewolf

Eye Color: Rose red
Hair Color: Orange
Height: 5'6
Weight: unknown

Appearance: Long, orange colored hair down to her lower back. Orange colored ears with white tips rest on the top of her head. Eyes of a light rose color. Around her neck is a small bag, the contents of it are unknown. Her clothes are an off the shoulder dress, a brown color. The top, bottom and wrists of the dress have a lining of a darker brown and an odd design; the dress falls to her upper thighs and her large wolf tail makes it even shorter. The blue tie around her ankle stretches when she changes to wolf form and is never taken off.

Character Bio
Abilities: Extra wolf speed. In other words, she can run faster at times, when she wishes. ((Let me know if this is ok. I wasn't sure if the werewolves themselves were faster than normal just being a werewolf.))

Personality: Normally, she is very self-sufficent. She can be very loud and almost 'annoying' as some call her. Her tail is something precious to her and can sometimes be found sitting for hours combing and taking care of it; she also does this when bored or upset. At times, she can show off her fragile-like side, having been left alone most of her life.

Her wolf form is several sizes larger than a normal wolf. An abnorally large wolf tail, as in her human form, with a very sleek and thin body. Is very athletic.

History: Her father was a were, her mother human. Her father was not the leader of his pack but was more of the Omega. Always the one that was picked on, he chose to go off on his own. It was after this that he met Anise's mother. She learned quickly that he was a wolf but wasn't afraid of it. After Anise was born, her father's old pack found out, he and her mother were killed. Anise was very young and somehow managed to keep herself alive and survive until adulthood.

Current Living Area: La Plush

Photos: Anise
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Anise Sork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anise Sork   Anise Sork EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Approved Smile WElcome
Back to top Go down

Anise Sork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lasting Love :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters :: Accepted Originals-
Jump to: